Monday, January 26, 2009

How Do You Beat The Last Part On Giza

A long wheelbase and lying flat ... CIVIL


Even today, as always, there are at least a couple of important news cleverly concealed by the regime press. Not completely obscured ... just a little bogged down. They are part of that kind of news that is better than no tadpole. It may appear too obvious contrast with the optimism professed by our beloved premier. You (and I do not mean of course to those who make the effort to read these lines from the internet) that you are happy every day to know that winter is cold and in summer often no, you just hear some family tragedy any sport or business to know the exploits of the great bound in brotherhood to call yourself informed ... You are the most guilty why do not you even try to change things. And, between us do good ... I tried several times, I wrote to many newspapers, many editors, many blogs. I asked for clarifications, explanations, I am outraged, angry and vented. No one has shit. But it's not their fault ... No one can cagarmi. I know that there are thousands of smart people, who understand the system, and protesting s'incazzano. The problem is always just the same ... a million voices in a hundred voices on heterogeneous uniform and powerful will easily prevail . Then interact with "them" is useless as well as impossible. The only thing I do is still possible to interact with you, my dear readers 4, and let you know that ...

FUN ... now it's official, the titles are ALITALIA paper.
I had suspected for some time but only now is Journal. Since this morning the stock market has made official the delisting. Their owners will have the illusion of a parzialissimo repayment, it is said, it seems, but not sure, should finance the city's "dormant accounts" that the government calls into question every time there is to "scrape the bottom of the barrel ". Pennies are dormant accounts and the state will SHAREHOLDER FRAUD euro cents.
but do not stop to enjoy ... because ... ICELAND AND 'DO IT!
Despite the usual suspects, those that "a state can not fail" ... she, the little Iceland, the paradise in which only a year ago the European Union invited us to take an example (I did a post about it) is upside down. The people have been right of the political class is corrupt THIEF (do you know other way?) And forced them to ALL RESIGN not before he had called a snap election. We'll see what will be done.
Then, because tomorrow is Remembrance Day, and will be a shattered civil systemic from morning to evening, I will not deny me un'opinioncina on which reels off willingly.
I have often wondered cos'avesse This "massacre" so different from the other massacres in history, so as to make it worthy of remembrance that others do not at all. And while the dead are equal. Like those of Extermination MADE by the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia (70-80 years about 3,000,000 dead), the Tibetan people (currently in progress, more than 2,000,000 dead), the genocide of Armenians by the Turks work (more than 2,000 000 deaths and Turkey join the EU STILL WANTS to admit it this massacre), the genocide of the peoples of the Americas, the millions of death of communism and I could go on for long. So why the memory should affect only the Jews exterminated by the Nazis more than sixty years ago? (And with them, but he speaks about "smear" There were at least another 2-3 million people, including municipalities, ROM, HANDICAPPED etc.etc.) I have asked him, yes ... but even then I just said I realize that the Jews are rich, very rich, richer and control the world economy then it is right and we need to remember their dead and killed and not someone else ...
Oh well ... so I do not remember ever uncaz ... I figured if I remember the Jews.
OH! ... I remind you, if sometimes "lose the compass," that our PRESIDENT SENATE Schifani
was a friend, colleague, partner of NINO MANDALA ', BENNY JOSEPH D'AGOSTINO LOMBARDO and the good old days of SICULABROKERS!
Let's keep in mind when they fill the mouth LEGALITY '.
Just to refresh your memory ...
(but you really do not make you so angry to be taken for a ride?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment